Saturday, May 21, 2011

These Shoes Rule

I ordered shoes online today!  I NEVER order things online, except books, so this is a big day for me.

One of my friends from work and I always talk about how we want "cute Europe sneakers" for when we go on our tours this summer, and I finally found a pair I liked.  I had a pair when I studied abroad that I bought in London for 6 pounds...



...but by the time I got home there were holes in the bottom.  I still stubbornly wore them for about a month, though, until I realized walking around in shoes that have holes in the bottom is a dumb idea.  Although they are still in my closet because I refuse to throw them away.

But I bought a new pair today!  From ideeli.com - they have insanely discounted designer stuff thats only on sale for a few hours a day.  I literally stared at my computer as the seconds counted down for this sale so I could click "order now."  What do you think?

Cute, right??  Gotta dash, though - cookout at my sister's later and my friend and I are making a chocolate heathbar trifle.  I can't bake unless the instructions are clearly written on the box sooo I need all the help I can get.

Enjoy the sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment