Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Things I Need Tuesday

Greetings, and welcome to the next installment of:

THINGS I NEED TUESDAY

  • My driver's license. Still.
  • A white dress that is not trashy/nightgown-y.
  • To stop spending so much money on food.
  • Summer weather, not this cold rain nonsense.
  • Lost/Arrested Development/Friends to be back on the air!


Miss you guys, call me!!

  • A big big bonus so I can travel guilt-free.
  • A camera. Which I won't buy because I am broke.
  • To write a genius book series like ol' JK Rowling, and then just live life as an eccentric billionaire a la Richard Branson forever and ever and ever (I'll pay for magic technology that lets me live forever with my wizard money).
Admit it, you want to be this guy.  Who doesn't?

  • To activate the credit card I got in the mail two weeks ago and have yet to use...why does opening an envelop terrify me? Because it is like opening the envelope to my adulthood.
  • NO RAIN on Saturday so our Super Awesome Mega Badass Boston Scavenger Hunt can be absolutely perfect and 100% fun.
  • Oh, an apartment.
  • Related: a lock on my door so my mom doesn't walk into my room twenty minutes before my alarm goes off, turn the light on, put the dog on my bed, and tell me I need to get the laundry.  NO, MOM, I AM A GROWN-UP, I HAVE A CREDIT CARD AND EVERYTHING SO YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO wahh.
My life if I were a dude.  Is that a dude?  I don't know anymore.

But there you have it, all the things I need on Tuesday, June 14th.  Anyone else craving anything in particular today?


4 comments:

  1. Haha- too funny.

    And I think that might be a girl in the comic? It seems to have an generous bosom.

    You should try Zara for a dress- they have such pretty sundresses & I bet you could find one in white!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha agreed! credit card = adulthood most definitely! take that momma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's a girl she has boobs :).
    And I miss Lost too! Sad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fully agree about the apartment, being home after university is so annoying, I miss my independence! I also get the rain thing- no summer in uk either :( your blog is lovely, i'm a new follower! xxxx

    ReplyDelete