Thursday, June 2, 2011

An Apple a Day


Yesterday I had to take a sick day, which I've never done at my big-girl job before.  I mean, college and Panera...I skipped all the time. But yesterday I was throwing up and literally couldn't stand without getting a massive dizzy spell. I still showered and started to get dressed and tried to go to work - until I went to put my contact lenses in and I almost fell over.

So I had a day off, filled with delirious naps with my dog and Netflix episodes of Psych.  I moved from my room to the living room to my parents room each time whatever space I was in got too hot or cold.  I felt like this all day:


Plus nausea!  Fun timez.  But I'm back at work today, still slightly ehhh but I am still going out for happy hour with my friend and some of her coworkers.  I mean, beer is good for you, right?


To good decisions!


1 comment:

  1. awwww I love that lol cat pic at the top. I love reading the sayings off the icanhazcheeseburger website!!! cute blog!!! love it, following!

    -ashley

    Adventures of Newlyweds

    ReplyDelete